- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: Faber & Faber; Main edition (17 Mar. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0571218490
- ISBN-13: 978-0571218493
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 3.8 x 24 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 600,432 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Faber Book of French Cinema Hardcover – 17 Mar 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
In The Faber Book of French Cinema, Charles Drazin explores the rich film culture and history of the country that first established cinema as the most important mass medium of the twentieth century.
About the Author
Charles Drazin is a biographer and film historian who lectures on cinema at Queen Mary University of London.
His previous books include In Search of The Third Man, Korda: Britain's Only Movie Mogul and The Man Who Outshone the Sun King. He is also the editor of two volumes of journals of the novelist John Fowles.