on 6 September 2014
Wow what a fantastic book - I know it's aimed at children but my daughter who said it was 'the best book i have ever read' (and coming from a 10 yr old girl who has read all the harry Potters, Jacqueline Wilsons, Michael Morpurgo etc that's something.) so I thought I should give it a go and it's brilliant very well written great characters and descriptions that you can see it all in your mind, It made me laugh and cry which means you really get to care about the characters. I really hope this book gets published as I want to know what happens next and I can already imagine it being made into a blockbuster film.
good Luck R Nunn and well done

I absolutely loved this book!!!!! I'm dying to read the second book ( if there is one ). Well done Becky Nunn! If it was a film I could watch it over and over again!!!!! You are going to go far! I don't know why it hasn't been published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jolly good luck.
on 10 April 2015
I was amazed that somebody could write such a wonderful book.

I thought this book deserved 5/5 definitely a 5!

Unexpected things happened in the book. Matty is very brave!

Ralph, I'm 8. I think others my age (boys and girls) will love it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 October 2014
A gem of a book, full of really lovely imagery and with a great storyline. I could see this being developed into a movie. Loved the plot and was left thoroughly pleased that I'd read it. Mission 2 please !
on 25 August 2014
This was very good book to read on holiday and I hope that there will be a second one .
on 18 October 2014
Really enjoyed it, kids enjoyed can't wait for the next one
on 28 August 2014
Brilliant book, couldnt stop reading
on 21 August 2014