on 10 November 2013
This is a really well written book, not only in its non-condescending prose, but also in its structure. It takes time to both offer advice about how to write the perfect CV and covering letter but also provides an end of chapter tip or 'hack' to make sure you go that extra mile to get the interview you need.
on 10 November 2013
This is a great follow-on to the previous book, and again is extremely insightful, in not only showing me how to present the perfect CV which will get me noticed, but also how to tailor CVs for different roles. In creating examples for me to follow, the book made writing my CV a lot more easier that it used to be.
on 19 November 2013
I found the information really useful well laid out and easy to understand. I've now taken the author's advice and am finding it easy to implement as I've already had a greatly improved response to my CV (before I wasn't getting interviews - now I have a couple lined up! :)
on 14 January 2014
There are a ridiculous number of online resources for this topic - it all gets a little confusing.

I took a punt with this book but found it clear and extremely useful.
on 3 November 2013
The book was written very clearly without too much jargon. It was a helpful book with lots of common sense information and tips.