on 26 October 2013
I read this book many years ago, and have enjoyed it now as much as I did then. It is full of historical reference, and stunning descriptions of characters. Household settings and the scenery . I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a good historical romance
on 3 March 2013
I got this because it was free and am into historic fiction at the minute. I was about half way through when I bought the next two in the series. That is recommendation enough I think.
on 26 August 2013
same as the 2nd book loved it on Kindle,first review earlier this tear was wrongly put on this site it was the state of the book that I was complaining about not the story.
on 14 July 2013
this book moves between 3 different settings that keep crossing over with each other, never sure what will happen next and keeps you interested. I now want to read book 2
on 13 June 2014
This was a fully fleshed out yarn with well researched detail and strong characters. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you