on 20 February 2010
I bought this book and took it to my textiles class, then someone else bought it and three of us have made this amazing bag, its really big, be aware and quite difficult but such fun, we changed it and made our own version, cottages, benches and Victorian girls etc its all 3-D, and you can put as much into it as you want, I found the book very bitty and the fact that the enclosed pattern doesnt cover all the peieces you need, they are listed separtely, but it was good to do in a group.
on 8 April 2014
I have had this book a long time and only just got round to making the bag. Although there are some photos with instructions I am constantly going to different pages in different parts of the book to follow the instructions which makes it more complicated. I have made many bags in the past so now I am basically doing my own thing. This is definitely not a book for a novice stitcher.
on 29 September 2013
I needed a new challenge and this book has set me just what I needed to keep my fingers busy for the winter which is just around the corner
on 1 July 2013
A lovely book! Wonderful step-by-step pictures, which are easy to follow and one of these days, I`ll get around to making it!
on 14 December 2012
may take 6 months to complete but what a way to spend time all do you newley retired ladies who just dohave a bash
on 23 June 2015
I already had a copy of this book but my daughter wanted a copy so I treated her to it and she was delighted
on 12 September 2014
A beautiful and inspirational book. Lovely to read as well as use.
on 30 July 2015
Good service, the book is comprehensive & a lovely project.
on 18 December 2014
An interesting book and covers lots of techniques
on 11 February 2016
Great seller. would use again