Brings to life all the drama of the hunt for the still-elusive malaria vaccine, by celebrating the triumphs and documenting the failures.
- Provides a unique, single-authored, comprehensive and critical review of malaria vaccines.
- Incorporates the latest scientific literature as well as viewpoints and perspectives from leaders in malaria vaccine research.
- Explains the microbiology underlying the discovery of malaria parasites.
- Helps readers understand why a successful malaria vaccine still does not exist.
- Serves as essential reading for anyone interested in infectious disease, public health, and public policy regarding malaria prevention and control.
This title is published by the American Society of Microbiology Press and distributed by Taylor and Francis in rest of world territories.