Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 November 2013
Nutritional food and what we should all be eating. Could have added more recipes in my opinion. Filled one page by pretty much saying 'put a chicken breast in the oven for a bit' doesn't sit so well with me.
on 3 June 2014
I bought this recipe book as an add-on to The Dolce Diet Living Lean book. This gave 100+ more recipes using the same healthy living principles.
I'd recommend this book to anyone wanting more healthy recipes. I put my own spin on a few of the recipes too!
on 17 May 2013
This cook book gives all the information to change your eating patterns alongside giving you the very best method of good health. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking to change their way of eating and leading to a healthy lifestyle for good.
on 7 September 2014
I dropped from 13% to 8% body fat in 3 months, maintained my muscle strength and has never been in better shape. With these recipes, I feel no urge for junk food - it's a lifestyle I definitely can keep for life.
on 22 November 2015
Great healthy recipes. But it's very simple recipes that I could have thought of myself to be honest. Chicken baked dinner. Put a chicken breast in the oven and a dash of salt and pepper , seriously?
on 21 May 2013
Firstly, a lot of the recipes are duplicated in 'The Dolce Diet, Living Lean" and secondly, why is there no nutrient info?

I find it ironic and hypocritical of Mike to accuse other authors of being greedy when he knocks out something as lazy as this with duplicate info across multiple books.

I've rated it at 3 stars as if this is a good healthy recipe book but loses 2 stars due to lack of nutrition info.

Stop being lazy Mike.
on 21 March 2014
Just stick to the recipes. I feel great. It's a lifestyle, really, not a diet. It works very very well. (And if it doesn't, I'd say that you're doing it wrong.)
on 18 May 2013
Excellent choice of meals for anytime of the day, good value for money!
Makes shopping for groceries so much cheaper when following the lifestyle plan!
on 1 July 2014
Sent the book straight back to Amazon very poor quality, the most basic recipes iv ever seen, a lot of better books out there at better price!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2013
This book is full of great recipes from Mike, living lean has turned my life around after loosing 70+lb's a recommendation to anybody!