on 12 May 2014
This is a great book for beginners, exactly as the title suggests. I didn't want to get overwhelmed with too much technical detail or prepping for running huge distances. I found myself actually really interested in the history, that was a really nice section to have as a sort of bonus. All the information is clearly laid out and reviewed and there are lots of useful tips including other exercises that can help a runner and about food, which certainly goes hand in hand. I feel motivated now to try it out and to learn more about running and I would recommend this book to anyone looking to do the same!
on 23 April 2014
"consider comfortable kit in running for a comfortable run. Your shoes must be the best shoes as well as other stuffs"

Really?

I've never been compelled to write a review, good or bad, before. This book was so poor I felt I had to write something to stop people making the same mistake I did in purchasing it.