on 29 July 2014
Rather lacklustre story from the Jonathan Quinn collection. It didn't grab me at the first page as previous Quinn stories have in the past
and I found that it dragged in places. I am rather disappointed with this book and would think very carefully about recommending it to other Quinn fans. It is below par for me.
on 2 January 2016
A different side of Quinn which sees him supporting Orlando's ex mentor in finding a lost child, this takes them all on a personal journey having to look inside to see what is truly important. It's clear loyalty means every thing to Quinn - I wouldn't cross him, read on to find out what happens to those who do !!!!
on 1 June 2015
Whizzing through these books and dreading getting to the day when there are no more Quinn, Orlando and Nate. I've literally read one after the other and they feel like actual real people to me they are that well written. I've so enjoyed this journey thank you.
on 17 July 2014
I started with book one and bought them all. This guy has Clancy and Flynn in one. You will not be able to put this action packed emotional and patriotic collection down. My only negative comment. Hurry with the next book !!!
on 25 November 2015
Nearly finished this one and I must admit that this is probably one of my favourite stories in the series to date, a really moving start but with the normal twist and turns you would expect from these books.
on 25 December 2014
Fantastic read, could hardly put it down. Always been a fan of the Jonathan Quinn series and this yet again a great piece of entertainment.
on 21 July 2014
Read everyone of the Quinn novels this one does not disappoint fast paced with an intriguing story line, the attention to detail is superb.
Loving the way the characters are growing together.
Great adventure in its own right.
Want Liz to become an operative.
on 6 May 2015
Another great Jonathan Quinn book. Couldn't put it down. A real page turner from start to finish as usual thanks Brett Battles.
on 16 March 2016
Another brilliant read from Brett Battles. I thoroughly enjoyed this series and the Logan Harper series.