The following articles appear in this spring 2014 edition:
1. Why Read the Puritans Today? - Dr. Don Kistler gives ten reasons why time spent reading the Puritans is always profitable.
2. Private Prayer: A Christian Duty - in which Oliver Heywood expounds upon the necessity of personal prayer time.
3. How to Avoid Cherishing a Pet Sin - a treatise by Thomas Brooks that teaches the believer to expose and expunge every rebel lust.
4. What Can and Must Persons Do Toward Their Own Conversion? - in which William Greenhill sheds light on a mystery of salvation: it is not of works, yet requires us to act.
5. Haman's Vanity - the sermon that Obadiah Sedgwick preached before the House of Commons just days after the discovery of Edmund Waller's dastardly plot to bring down Parliament. First re-printing since 1643.
The Puritans in Verse: A Dialogue of Self-Denial by Richard Baxter.