- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1 edition (23 Aug. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321908457
- ISBN-13: 978-0321908452
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (23 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 46,418 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Digital Print: Preparing Images in Lightroom and Photoshop for Printing Paperback – 23 Aug 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
JEFF SCHEWE is an award-winning professional advertising photographer and digital imaging pioneer. He leads workshops and is a member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals Photoshop Hall of Fame. He wrote The Digital Negative: Raw Image Processing in Lightroom, Camera Raw, and Photoshop and co-authored several bestselling titles, including Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only gripe I do have is, I feel, is his unfair criticism of printing from Photoshop, over emphasising how time consuming it is making sure all those boxes are ticked correctly. When I have a print ready, I apply a Pixel Genius Output Sharpener, open the print dialogue make sure all the settings are correct and print, it only takes a few seconds. A man of Jeff's talent would whizz through this seconds. I think there's some subtle manipulation going on here to slowly persuade us to eventually move over to Lightroom, but I'm very happy with Photoshop, its more hands on. Anyway, apart from that, this is a highly informative book that everybody who has any interest in quality printing should buy. If you got this then you should buy the last one and if you got the last one you must buy this one, you'll never know what you're missing!
In fact if you have these 2 books and buy Martin Evenings new book, Adobe Photoshop CC For Photographers, or if you are into Lightroom his new Lightroom 5 book or both, these are all the books you'll ever need for still photography.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This guy is second to none, well worth the money for the info.Published 4 months ago by Tony Scarfe
A superb thought provoking book. Once read you will take more care when preparing your digital negative and printing same.
Cannot be recommended enough.
Full of need to know information presented in an easy to digest manner.
Jeff Schewe really knows his stuff and seems to enjoy presenting it to others.
Requires concentration to get the best out of it. It is well written - provides excellent explanations and has helped my understanding of colour.Published 21 months ago by Frank WILLIAMS
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Digital Photography Software
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Manipulating & Editing Photographs
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation