- Paperback: 146 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (17 Dec. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1481253557
- ISBN-13: 978-1481253550
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.8 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (416 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,038 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The 5:2 Diet: Recipe Book Paperback – 17 Dec 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would (and will) recommend this book to everyone interested in the diet - unreservedly.
not really into reviewing things but just wanted to give it a star rating
The book starts with some information about the diet, some Q&A's and some menu suggestions. Then it is over to the recipes.
The recipes are quite varied and do give me inspiration.My main gripe with these recipes though is that they only give the total amount of calories, there's no breakdown per ingredient. To me that is something that is a clear miss.
I would prefer it if each ingredient were listed with its calorie content, it would make substitutions easier for example.
All in all a decent book that could have been made quite a bit better with some small improvements, like the calorie content per ingredient.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really do not need a recipe book to tell me to dice kiwi fruit and put it in a pot of yogourt or to put baked beans on toast! I expected some innovation to brighten up the diet.Published 26 days ago by Barbara Simpson
Good clear information. The recipes are simple and taste really good. I like the fact that they are marked "freezer friendly" and "slow cooker". Read morePublished 4 months ago by Smithysue