Format: Kindle Edition|Change

What a fabulous creepy tale, something to make you peek under the bed hoping not to find monsters.

I love the way this author is able to write so well and bring shivers to my spine.

I don't give spoilers but will say that it may be short but it's a powerful tale for those who enjoy thinking and wondering about the fantastical.
on 16 January 2015
Super short book but an interesting story. I've been downloading pretty much all of Brian Harmon's books to read ever since reading Rushed and now I can't get enough. It's so very short I'm glad it was a freebie, but definitely worth the read. Sorted my lunch break right out :)
on 28 September 2014
I found this to be a very well written and enjoyable short story. The author conveyed a good element of spookiness in a matter of a few pages. A good ghost-type tale, and well worth reading.
on 24 January 2014
This is a creepy death bed tale. I thought the author set the scene, and the background well, making it a very entertaining read.

I would definitely recommend it.
on 24 February 2015
I know this was only a short story but finished the book quickly as I wanted to know what would happen, worth reading, but not on your own at night!
on 1 November 2013
but it's too short! 20 pages is the content and i think it could have been better if more happened. a good read though a short one.