Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.63

In this story there will be Harvey, Lloyd and Dinah who have to move, because their dad has a new job. Lloyd doesn't seem to like it, as he is shouting that he wants the SPLAT closer. Well if you are wondering what the SPLAT is, you might read the first book on this list of the Demon Headmaster. The Demon Headmaster has disappeared for a little time after their first and second adventure, and they don't know where he is. OK, back to the moving. Their dad got a letter and they moved. The SPLAT would come behind them. When they look around in the village later that day, they see a bakery. Inside the bakery there are a few people. When Lloyd and Harvey ask them how they think about the lab they get to hear that the lab is helpful to the people and tries to do things with nature to keep nature clean. They hear exactly the same when they ask other people, until they see Simon and he says something else, although he starts shouting at Lloyd. Would the Demon Headmaster be involved? I think this book is an excellent book and I really recommend it.
on 9 December 2001
This is my favourite demon headmaster book, it is action-packed and tense and i cant put it down no matter how many times i read it.
on 13 April 2015
I really love all the books in the series, but this one is definately my favourite. It has all the good things that the other books have, and then an addition-you never know what you might find around the corner!
on 9 March 2016
AMAZING
hhhgggg hhhhjh jjjjjjhh iuuuuhh huuuhhshhzj ujshsh ushsh ususu uss s a h he h syds gsswbv hah hbxds jzssh hshxde
on 18 April 2014
This is a great book. All the books are great, but this one tops them all. The moment I read the first one I was hooked.
on 4 February 1999
I liked this book because the creeper kept on striking! (And I hope it is not real!) Kate - age 7