Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 March 2015
I must admit I am rapidly becoming an admirer not just if Russell Blake's writing skills but also of the enormous research he uses to bring his stories to life.
He also has that inestimable gift of making us readers fall in love with his main characters, never more so than in this book which contains a, at first hidden, love story.
Starting out as an all action thriller, this trilogy turns into more than that with an ending that seems to promise more. If I have a criticism it is that I felt things just seem to go a little to easily for our hero in the last book, but this is tempered by highly descriptive writing that fleshes out a very entertaining travelogue.
Full marks, then, especially for the background work that has gone into the conspiracy formula that is the main feature of this trilogy. Read it, check out the facts, and you'll never feel the same way about governments ever again.
on 25 January 2014
What a brilliant story I loved it what a brilliant ending to the third book in the series pure genius.
on 11 May 2014
Having previously read the Jet series and the Assassin series, I thought I would try one of Russell's stand-alone stories, and found it a little disappointing. The explanations of the government dealing I thought a trifle long-winded and rather unnecessary, however I will not be put off by this as I think Russell Blake is an absolutely brilliant author.
on 13 July 2015
Good but not up to other by this terrific writer. Not the thriller I expected and too much time spent on descriptions and "emotions". No real seat gripping ending to what appeared to be leading somewhere. I've enjoyed Russell's other books much more so.
on 15 February 2014
Enjoyed the storyline, it was kept at a good pace lead up nicely to the conclusion. Good descriptions allowing you to almost picture the scenes.
on 10 July 2015
Russell Blake's books hit the spot for me - and this is no exception