Format: Hardcover|Change

on 11 July 2009
I hesitated to purchase this book thinking that I was 'Delia'd Out'. I am so glad that I did. I refer to it constantly. Especially when you have perhaps, just rushed through a bit of shopping and grabbed the first thing you saw. Home you go, pork chops and some veg. How to zip it up - this book is full of ideas. Nearly all of the dishes (loads of them brand new) can be translated to several other cuts or other meats. It's a gem.
on 13 April 2011
The Delia Collection: Pork
I Must say that I am a huge fan of all Delias books and I have most of them.
This Collection is up to the high standerds you come to expect from her skill in the kitchen, that she passes on to the user (reader)and helps to guide Me to cook in a better Way!!!
on 10 December 2012
This is a book I can recommend to anyone thinking about pork!

Always a winner, Delia gives some good ideas, and the methodology is, as ever, very clear and easily understood.

This is almost our last addition to the collection, and they all get well-used!
on 22 June 2012
Bought as a joke present for a friend, quite last minute at Christmas. Arrived when they said it would, and in great condition like described as it was second hand. Brilliant classic Delia book. A must for any lover of pork!
on 12 April 2016
As always a beautifully presented book. There is a high quality photograph of the dish and opposite the method. I think it is inspirational.
on 31 July 2013
Very convenient to have all pork recipes together and even though this is not a new book, some of the recipes still stand the test of time.
on 27 October 2013
As always another fantastic book from Delia. After buying half a pig I needed some direction and inspiration and this book didn't fail.
on 19 May 2014
Brilliant book for Pork lovers!
Lots of very different recipes, have tried quite a few and they are all very tasty.
on 8 December 2015
Great book and wonderful recipes. Brand new book too. Great price and service
on 25 July 2015
Not as good as I thought it would be.