Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 23 May 2012
This is an extremely accomplished collection of poems,which in many ways reminds me of the work of Philip Larkin.It is (almost) that good. That is because Paul Farley has a real grasp of poetic form and something important to say - and his work is very much located in England as it is now. Highly recommended.
on 27 November 2012
This is a beautiful collection by one of the finest contemporary poets of the day, and it wholly deserves to win the T S Eliot prize this year. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 8 November 2012
Whilst reading this collection of poetry I had an experience that I haven't had since being a teenager on ecstasy. I actually came in my pants.