on 13 April 2010
Excellant....Love doing the crusader crosswords in the daily paper......these are no different....very challenging!!! and cheaper than ordering direct from the Daily Express
on 15 September 2011
I got this for my dad who was unable to get out of the house due to the bad weather, surpisingly he was able to get post so this kept him occuppied whilst he was house bound.

Not as good as the newspaper one but does the trick
on 5 November 2011
I tried the first series of the crusader crossword books and loved them.
Since I have tried other books and have been disapointed.
How good to have this series available now they are challenging but very enjoyable
on 14 November 2011
Being new to cryptic crosswords these books are great. They are not as difficult as some but are difficult enough to help me understand this form of crossword.
on 7 February 2013
A very good crossword book. I have enjoyed doing the Daily Express Crusader crossword for years and find this book a great way of continuing whilst abroad.
on 1 August 2011
As a crossword fanatic I really enjoyed this book. It kept me entertained throughout long flights while on holiday and recommend it to you
on 7 July 2013
Just difficult enough to provide a challenge while generally allowing me to complete it successfully. I like to do a crossword a day.
on 16 December 2013
i would definately reccomend it is a great cryptic crossword book, but i am biased as i love doing the express cryptic every day
on 17 May 2013
Good value for good product. Always can recommend a cryptic crossword to stretch the brain and Exprees crosswords do just that.
on 15 June 2013
I would recommend all theses crossword books to any crossword puzzler and I will always keep up to date with the series