Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Feb 2011 19:01:40 GMT
Me says:
Hi to all,

I've pre orderd my copy of TCG a couple of weeks back and hope it is still going to be delivered on the 21st of Feb, but now feeling a lttle bit unsure as at the top of this page it now says -
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

Does anybody know why this is? And if if its still going to be released on that date.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Feb 2011 20:55:43 GMT
Forget where, but I read that March 1st is the new date

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Feb 2011 14:31:30 GMT
Me says:
Thanks for the reply.

Had a quick perusal of the Malazan forum and found some people have got it early from a website called Bol.com although its a bit more expensive at 16.99, thinking about cancelling my order with Amazon and buying from there.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Feb 2011 12:30:36 GMT
Beanert says:
It was a glitch - publication date is definitely Monday 21st February and this is what it now says on Amazon.
bol.com looks Dutch to me.

Posted on 18 Feb 2011 14:18:01 GMT
foxy reader says:
The book is definitely published on Monday 21 February and Steven Erikson is in the UK next week to promote it.

Posted on 19 Feb 2011 10:46:22 GMT
Steve D says:
I was in Waterstones in Oxford Street yesterday, 18th Feb, and they already had it on sale. I didn't buy it, though - it is HUGE. Is there any word on a Kindle edition?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xaa89d768)

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  15 Feb 2011
Latest post:  19 Feb 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Crippled God: The Malazan Book of the Fallen 10
The Crippled God: The Malazan Book of the Fallen 10 by Steven Erikson (Hardcover - 21 Feb 2011)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (51)