on 4 May 2014
Thank GOODNESS this book was free. If I could've awarded it no stars I would've done.

Perhaps I should've noticed that the book description wasn't terribly rivetting...

I managed to grit my teeth as far as the 10% mark on my kindle before giving up, bored absolutely and utterly witless. In fact the only thing that kept me going that far was to spot the mistakes - spelling, punctuation, grammar. Their frequency made up for the absolutely and utterly mundanity of the tale. Lest you think I am critical then here are a selection of the worst. Examples of poor punctuation were too frequent to note down without losing the will to live.

My comments are alongside each. I can only hope the author goes back to school before publishing anything else. Or at least bothers to get an editor to go through the work rather than insulting the reader with something so terribly incompetent.

I'm not adverse to hard work - please at least use a dictionary to see the difference between 'adverse' and 'averse'
He use to do my position - try learning some english grammar before publishing
As we come onto the top - grammar again
the customer....just want to feel a connection - customer is single so it should be 'wants' not 'want'
when push came to shove he was far from for it - the expression is 'far from it'
Like in Columb when you the thought the detective had finished - at least do a read-through and spot unnecessary words!
often he talked a lot sense - the expression is a 'lot of sense'
Her name was Clara and had been doing my role - ungrammatical

Maybe this guy turned out to have an astonishingly exciting career but, judging from the first 10% of the book and from the deadly dull description, I very much doubt it.
on 5 September 2015
They say that it's boring people who get bored. As an ex Company Rep, I didn't recognise very much of this.
on 2 February 2015
Enjoyed the book. A very difficult job at times and a very lonely one.