- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Crown Publications; Reprint edition (30 April 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0517884313
- ISBN-13: 978-0517884317
- Product Dimensions: 16.7 x 2.6 x 23 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 52,276 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga Paperback – 30 Apr 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The philosophy of Yoga is described in a very straightforward way.
There are a number of progressive training schedules from beginner to advanced.
If you want to learn traditional health giving Hatha Yoga, and not some made up modern version, get this book.
On the plus side, it is very good at explaining the theory of yoga.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very thorough, elaborates on all aspects of yoga. A great reference book.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
The information in this book is excellent, but the dismal black and grey photographs used throughout the book put me off right from the start. Read morePublished on 9 Oct. 2012 by cmaxwelll