on 23 February 2012
This book is very useful, and is more straightforward than most I've looked at! It covers all areas of the art and is humourous too! The only slight downside is that in a few places it gets a bit too basic...
I really like the little sidenotes, full of history and special tips, as it made the book feel less like an instruction manual, and more enjoyable to read!
VINE VOICEon 27 February 2013
I'm sorry but I found this book a massive disappointment. I have always hankered after being able to be a "stomach talker", the latin meaning of ventriloquist. So being in my retirement I decided I get this book and have a bash.
What a waste it was.
The vast majority of the book is aimed at what to do once you're already proficient at venting such as writing a routine, choosing a dummy, working the dummy and getting paid for what you've done on stage.
As for learning the art of venting that is fitted into a massive 35 pages out of a 300 page book!
And even then it's hardly that helpful.
In my opinion this book is definitely not worth the money.
on 22 October 2015
Arrived safely.
on 27 January 2016
A bit of fun.
on 22 December 2015
very good
on 2 July 2013
Good clear instructions, a well worthwile investment , This book coveres all aspects of the skills required from beginner to polished performer!