Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 April 2013
Now I really enjoyed this book as I'm a collector of Victorian and Edwardian Erotica. I thought that it was very well written and captured the age when it was written. We all think of the Victorian's as very prudish, but when one starts to read books like this one can certainly feel an undercurrent that ran through that and the Edwardian age!. Being 'gay' was certainly not talked about, but gay practices went on behind closed doors, for example in male brothels.I thought that this book was a breath of fresh air from the usual gay sex stories. Anthony Boulton.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 April 2012
I'm sure this is just fine and dandy but I don't think it was made clear that this is Gentlemen's Vintage Erotica about Gentlemen doing things with other Gentlemen. So the present I was getting for my sartorial steampunk friend was not quite what I intended to get him from his birthday.