Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 February 2011
I'll keep this one short, because I don't like writing negative reviews about books. The basic idea of clone soldiers was interesting. The first couple of books were good, if you like the military sci fi genre. Then the decline started: the third and fourth one was just about ok, no more. The previous one (the clone betrayal) was rather lame, with no lot happening, and it was rather obvious that this was because of the next installment - this one. By the time you have reached volume 6 (this one), and after reading all the previous tomes, you start getting rather sick and tired of the whole story. I won't be buying (or reading) the next episode: I've just had enough of this series...
on 14 April 2011
Such a nice start, so much potential, sadly the series dies after book 1.

Basically the publisher gave the author some advice about how the book should be written and it changes the writing style making it drawn out and confused.

Echo the above reviewer, nice to see someone else has the courage to recognise the fall.
on 9 May 2011
I cant believe that the previous two reviews were so negative. I thought that this book was a good read in keeping with the previous volumes. I enjoyed it and cant wait for the next chapter.