on 19 May 2009
I am currently 17 studying in 6th form. I found this book to be a great help for me to look to the future, I have now decided which line of work I'm heading for in the future.

Excellent.
on 24 October 2009
I bought this book for my 15 year old daughter to help her decide what she might want to do after her GCSE's & ideas for careers. It's a practical book with sections on many kinds of jobs and includes details of entry requirements, career progression, expected salaries and website details for more information. It isn't very detailed, but is a really good starting point. I'd recommend it.
on 7 December 2010
I bought this for my granddaughter who is 14, and thinking about A level options and future careers. She told me that she had found it very useful and was especially impressed with the fact that it gave her some idea of what each career offered financially
on 15 March 2010
This book is perfect if you have no idea what you want to do in the future. However, if there is a particular area or job you are more interested,then this book probably isn't for you as it doesn't offer much detail about the individual jobs. Also, a lot of them are not jobs you would be looking at if you also want to go to university (e.g hairdresser, plumber, gardener etc)
on 12 March 2015