- Board book: 160 pages
- Publisher: J H Haynes & Co Ltd; Reprint edition (18 May 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844251586
- ISBN-13: 978-1844251582
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 1.5 x 27 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 960,569 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Cancer Manual Board book – 18 May 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Dr Ian Banks has written several popular health titles, including the best selling Haynes Man Manual, Baby Manual and Sex Manual. He is also the author of the NHS Direct Health Care Guide and a frequent broadcaster as well as a practising casualty doctor.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Gender Studies > Men