Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 July 2004
I love this book. It dips incredibly deep into your personal life and describes you in such detail only a friend possibly could.
Far from merely brushing on subjects that lie more visibly on the surface, it goes beyond that to give you a closer look at what is going on inside of you, peeling back layer after layer to reveal a bigger and crisper picture including some of your traits you would rather forget existed.
An incredibly well written and easy to read book, I recommend every Cancerian should read it even if it is only to shed some light onto some of your more curious and mysterious actions and reactions.
on 30 July 2005
Not only have I bought this book for each of my three Cancerian friends, but I have also read it to 'test' the contents. I am a qualified astrologer and found that the way in which the author unfolds your personal mystery is handled with great illumination and integrity. The book really does show the unique and sometimes not so subtle differences between my Cancerian friends. They were amazed and a little unnerved by the accuracy of the insights displayed. The book is clearly written and understandable for anyone who has no previous knowledge of astrology. You will learn far more about yourself than just your Sun Sign of Cancer. All the major planets in your individual chart that heavily influence what makes you tick are sympathetically and constructively addressed. This is an intriquing read - and very reasonably priced. As a result of buying this book for my friends, I was compelled to buy 'The Aquarian Enigma' for myself and 'The Scoprio Enigma' for my partner. We now have a better understanding of where we are 'coming from'!
on 25 May 2013
The book was very informative, insightful and accurate. It confirmed character traits I was already aware of and unearthed some interesting ones that helped me understand myself better.
on 20 July 2012
The book is very good.I agree with almost everything.Great insight to who you are,why you react to thing the way you do and how best you can make a change if you want to.