Would You Like To Lose Weight Using The 5:2 Fast Diet Plan But Don't Know- The Best Low Calories Recipes For Fasting Days? ???
The Weight Loss Is Very Easy - Individuals who decide to follow the 5:2 Diet will consume a low-calorie diet for only two days out of the week (Intermittent Fasting). The two days do not need to be consecutive and the other five days can be normal eating.
Get: Top 50 Low Calories Delicious Recipes During Fasting Days!!!
Men are allowed to eat 600 calories, while women are allowed to consume 500 calories. Typical fasting includes breakfast of 300 calories and a lunch or dinner that equals the other 300 calories. When it comes to the daily restrictions of 500 to 600 calories, you will need to consume smaller portions to help make sure you are staying within the range provided for you.
The 5:2 Fast Diet Under 325 Calories Recipes Book, You Discover:
- Top 50 Low Calories Delicious Recipes.
- Side Effects Associated with the 5:2 Diet.
- Importance of Low-Calorie and Healthy Recipes on Fasting Days.
- Foods Allowed on Fasting Days.
- Exploring Sugar and Carbohydrates.
- Understanding Hydration and Beverages.
- The Role of Exercise / HIIT on the Intermittent Fasting Diet.
- Combine Fasting and Yoga Together to Help Maximize Your Health Benefits.
Achieve your Weight Loss Target with top 50, 5:2 recipes, You deserve it! Get your copy today