Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 17 September 2013
This isn't hard scifi where the author needs to explain the science behind everything - this is more Firefly, Andromeda style science fiction. You know the type... fun!
I read this is one sitting, stopping only for coffee. It was great. The dialogue is smooth, the prose well crafted and the overall technical writing pretty damn good.

I've seen reviews complaining about the FTL drive. Considering that this technology isn't even invented yet - I find the fact that people are questioning the plausibility a bit of a laugh. This is a fiction novel, set in space. It's not exactly realistic is it? Just let go and enjoy the ride.

The three main characters were strong, and multi-faceted, I found them to be layered and easy to relate to. In fact, I think most readers would find something of themselves in them and that's a great thing.

If you let go and just enjoy this - you won't be disappointed.