The Bridge 1 Season 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Episode 1 13 months after the events of the first season. A coastal tanker leaves the Oresund waterway and is headed straight for the Oresund Bridge.
2. Episode 2 Saga and Martin are quarantined, but when the test results come back negative, they're cleared to leave the hospital, and thus continue their investigation.
3. Episode 3 Saga and Martin continue hunting down the eco-terrorists, and start profiling them.
4. Episode 4 Saga and Martin investigate the killing of the eco-terrorists. Saga rules out suicide.
5. Episode 5 Laura, a key witness, wakes up at the hospital. She's suffering from amnesia, but Saga believes she might have seen something as she was shot and wounded.
6. Episode 6 Martin is at the hospital watching over his son, Nikolaj, who has suddenly fallen ill. Saga goes there to update him on the case, and notices something isn't quite right at the hospital.
7. Episode 7 Saga and Martin face a complex puzzle. When someone threatens to blow up a chemical plant, it turns out the attack was controlled remotely, and that the same group as before is responsible.
8. Episode 8 Saga and Martin re-interview witnesses in the case, and suspect someone within their own group has been doctoring information in their reports.
9. Episode 9 Now there is a composite sketch of the perpetrator, and when Saga and Martin learn who it is, they must get to him in time.
10. Episode 10 Saga and Martin realise the case isn't over, and that there is one more perpetrator. But who is Mikkel Host?
Cant wait for season 3. Love it. You wont even notice the sub titles.Published 9 months ago by SUFFIELDJAN