Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 September 2012
This book was recommended by my Reiki Master - it gives a comprehensive overview of the subject and related matters. A definite first choice book on this topic.
on 4 January 2011
It is a good book, very practical and clear in the message that wants to pass it on to the readers.
on 2 December 2013
I think this is the only book you will ever need on chakras. Really comprehensive and thorough. I highly recommend it.
on 5 April 2011
Very interesting book - explained very well and with excellent pictures. Has really helped me to understand chakras more and will be my first choice reference book on chakras.
on 18 May 2015
It is a great book. The best I ever read on chakras. It gives a deep understanding about personal developement and human life itself. It is not just nice to read but the way it is made up gives you an experience. You can touch it and are being touched on many levels.
on 11 February 2013
This book is a gem, beautiful pictures, very clear and concise. I found the writing resonated in me and connected inwardly. I have been able to dip in to it and find phrases and affirmations that I needed at the point.
on 31 December 2014
This book was given to a family member for christmas. But my daughter in law was delighted with it.
on 24 February 2016
This was recommended to me as a good comprehensive guide to Chakras and it doesn't disappoint.
on 31 July 2014
good book, nicely written. thanks