- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Hay House UK (22 July 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848507097
- ISBN-13: 978-1848507098
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 2.5 x 22.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 231,837 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Body Ecology Diet: Recovering Your Health and Rebuilding Your Immunity Paperback – 22 Jul 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Body Ecology emphasizes the importance of what we put into our bodies and teaches a way of eating that makes me feel like I am in control of my health and in tune with my body's intuitive needs. Cultured vegetables and coconut kefir have become essentials, not only in my home, but whenever I travel. (Jessica Biel, actress)
No one has ever put together all that we need to know about recovering and enhancing immunity-until now. I am making it 'must reading' for all my patients with candidiasis, immune disorders, and food allergies (Keith W. Sehnert, MD, author of Selfcare/Wellcare and Stress/Unstress and coauthor of Beyond Antibiotics)
About the Author
Donna Gates, a nutritional consultant, author, and lecturer, has helped thousands of people overcome candidiasis and other immune-system disorders. Drawing on the best of modern medical science, ancient Chinese medicine, and naturopathy-combined with years of firsthand experience counseling clients-she created Body Ecology, her own system of health and healing. Donna regularly appears on radio shows and conducts workshops to educate the public on medicinal foods.