- Paperback: 88 pages
- Publisher: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller (28 April 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3639147936
- ISBN-13: 978-3639147933
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 0.5 x 22 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,526,646 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Body Commodity: Trafficking Women in Post Conflict Eastern Europe: The Impact of Conflict and International Intervention on Women's Security and Migration Paperback – 28 Apr 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jasleen Kaur Sethi is a British journalist and documentary filmmaker. She studied MA Human Rights at the University of Sussex in the UK before moving to live and work in East Africa. She also manages the website: www.jasleenkaursethi.com, where she keeps a blog and archive of her work.