1. Pilot One of the most-wanted fugitives in the country turns himself in - under one condition: He'll only speak with newly minted profiler Elizabeth Keen
2. The Freelancer (No. 145) Red (James Spader) offers to turn over an elusive assassin whose next target is a high-profile anti-human-trafficking activist. Liz (Megan Boone) learns a troubling secret about her comatose husband. Guest starring Isabella Rossellini and Jane Alexander.
3. Wujing (No. 84) Red (James Spader) takes Liz (Megan Boone) on an undercover assignment to bring down a freelance Chinese spy who's targeting CIA agents.
4. The Stewmaker (No. 161) When a witness in the murder trial of a ruthless cartel boss disappears, Red (James Spader) leads Liz (Megan Boone) and Ressler (Diego Klattenhoff) on a search for the Blacklist's No. 161, a gruesome hit man known as the Stewmaker.
5. The Courier (No. 85) Red (James Spader) leads Liz (Megan Boone) and Ressler (Diego Klattenhoff) in a hunt for a kidnap victim and his abductor - The Blacklist No. 85, a secretive criminal courier whose inability to feel pain makes him impossible to stop. Liz uncovers evidence linking Tom (Ryan Eggold) to a Russian defector's unsolved murder.
6. Gina Zanetakos (No. 152) Liz's (Megan Boone) search for corporate terrorist Gina Zanetakos (guest star Margarita Levieva) - Blacklist No. 152 - exposes a plot to detonate a radioactive bomb and uncovers evidence linking Tom (Ryan Eggold) to the murder of a Russian defector.
7. Frederick Barnes (No. 47) Red (James Spader) leads Liz (Megan Boone) in the search for a deranged chemical weapons expert who unleashed a rare but fatal disease in the Washington, DC subway.
8. General Ludd (No. 109) Red (James Spader) demands a deal from Cooper (Harry Lennix) before he'll agree to stop an anti-capitalist terrorist network's next deadly attack, while her dad's failing health reveals secrets in Liz's (Megan Boone) past.
9. Anslo Garrick (No. 16), Part 1 A fearless hit man mounts a brutal assault on the FBI's black site to settle an old score with Red (James Spader).
10. Anslo Garrick (No. 16), Part 2 After Red (James Spader) is kidnapped, Liz's (Megan Boone) search reveals the existence of a mole whose leaks threaten to bring down the task force. Liz's questions about her past put Tom (Ryan Eggold) back in the spotlight.
11. The Good Samaritan (No. 106) As the hunt for a mole inside the FBI targets the Blacklist team, Liz (Megan Boone) uncovers a surprising connection between a serial killer and his victims. Red (James Spader) methodically tracks down those involved the attempt on his life.
12. The Alchemist (No. 101) As Red (James Spader) enlists activist whistleblowers in his search for the mole, Liz (Megan Boone) pursues a deranged scientist who's helped dozens of criminals escape by engineering and killing their genetic doubles.
13. The Cyprus Agency (No. 64) As Liz (Megan Boone) heads up an investigation that exposes an adoption agency's shocking secret, Red's (James Spader) pursuit of the FBI mole identifies a surprisingly new suspect.
14. Madeline Pratt (No. 73) Plans for Liz (Megan Boone) to steal an ancient statue rumored to contain some valuable espionage data pit Red (James Spader) against a respected businesswoman and former partner in crime (guest star Jennifer Ehle).
15. The Judge (No. 57) Liz's (Megan Boone) search for a crusader who exacts justice for wrongful convictions exposes a coerced confession that puts Cooper (Harry Lennix) in her crosshairs. Red (James Spader) closes in on a link between the attack on the unit's black site and Tom (Ryan Eggold). Guest starring Dianne Wiest.
16. Mako Tanida (No. 83) A revenge killing spree targets Ressler (Diego Klattenhoff) and exposes an FBI agent's link to a Yakuza gangster's criminal empire. As Red (James Spader) closes in, Jolene (guest star Rachel Brosnahan) presses Tom (Ryan Eggold) for more information about Liz (Megan Boone).
17. Ivan (No. 88) A teenage hacker poses as a Blacklist cyber-terrorist and threatens to bring Washington D.C. to a halt. The investigation into Jolene's disappearance brings Liz (Megan Boone) closer to discovering Tom's (Ryan Eggold) secret.
18. Milton Bobbit (No. 135) The team targets the Undertaker, a life-insurance figure who steers ordinary people into becoming contract killers. Elsewhere, Liz (Megan Boone) and Red (James Spader) try to unearth Tom's (Ryan Eggold) secrets.
19. The Pavlovich Brothers (No. 119-122) The team targets brothers who specialize in abducting high-profile marks. Meanwhile, Liz (Megan Boone) patiently investigates the truth about Tom (Ryan Eggold).
20. The Kingmaker (No. 42) A politician in Prague is framed for murder, triggering the team's effort to take down the Kingmaker, a shifty strategist who's behind the rise of powerful politicians. Meanwhile, Liz (Megan Boone) unearths a secret that Red (James Spader) has been hiding.
21. Berlin (No. 8) Part 1 of 2. Liz (Megan Boone) concludes that she can't trust anyone and refuses to work with Red (James Spader) after the truth about her father's death is revealed. Red seeks to make amends and delivers a case the FBI can't turn down. Elsewhere, Liz divulges information about Tom (Ryan Eggold).
22. Berlin (No. 8): Conclusion The explosive ending to the two part season finale
James spader is great, theres some good drinking games to be had here with the huge cliche's in every episode, and I wanted the lead female to die in every episode due to her... Read morePublished 6 days ago by carl pitman
James Spader is one of the finest actors of his generation and he does not disappoint in this. I was hooked after the first episode (well the first 10 minutes actually)Published 26 days ago by CC26
Great series but unfortunately Amazon have used dubious sales techniques to sell this product. I purchased the series only to find I had to pay a further £9. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mr Paul A Atkinson
Enjoyed every episode, quite dark in places, compelling viewing - waiting for second series later this year! Mr. Spader excellent as usual, with good supporting team.Published 1 month ago by Kathryn
This series is absolutely wonderful -the storylines! - the casting! - the acting! ... it never fails to be so enjoyable!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by merk
I love American drama's and this is without exception the best I have seen. James Spader is amazing! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Julie Tripcony
Excellent , Superb, we watched this Sept 2013 episode 1 series 1 on holiday in America,
We were so hooked on it, that we couldn't wait for the next one. Read more