Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 September 2014
This was another book that we found at the library and ended up having to buy as our daughter loved it so much we were never allowed to return it! The Biggest Kiss is a poetic and fun journey through the myriad of kisses available to someone wishing them, from kisses on noses to kisses before bed. The illustrations are bright and vibrant and the book has a fabric feel, which makes it pleasant to hold. We have great fun enacting the various kisses, when it comes to 'who likes to kiss?', our daughter is first to put her hand up with 'I do! I do!'.

A must have book for your developing toddler's collection, it will give you hours of snuggly, kissy fun :D
on 5 February 2014
We got this book out of the library and loved it so much we had to add it to our collection. The pictures are lovely and colourful and it is loved by our four year old and five month old! The story is fun as it is just about having lots of kisses, nothing too sloppy.
on 24 May 2014
me and my daughter love this book, its read every night several times since she was few months old and now she is almost two and still wants to look at it before going to sleep. I would recommend this book
on 13 February 2010
This book is the perfect story to snuggle up with at bedtime. It's great to wake up with. In fact, it's adorable at any time and comes with the added bonus of kisses on every page.

The story is simple but charming and coupled with Judi Abbot's gorgeous and funny illustrations, it makes for a heart-warming read that children (and adults) will love.
on 17 July 2014
This is a lovely book, beautiful bright and original illustrations, just the perfect bedtime story.Our daughter has lots of books and is going through a phase of making me read the same ones severall times at bed time I havent got bored with this one yet, oh yes and she loves it too!
on 20 June 2010
This book is lovely. Originally bought a copy as a gift but had to buy another one for my 2 year old twins. They love it and know all the words. Also, as it's so cute and involves lots of kisses, I don't get bored of reading it to them.
on 4 October 2011
My mum introduced me to this book when my daughter was born and I absolutely love it! The words are delightful and I can't wait to read it when my daughter is a little older (she's now a month old!) and can interact with all the different kisses. Just gorgeous and I'm sure will become one of her favourite books - it's already one of mine!
on 6 October 2011
Beautifully illustrated, a penguin who loves kisses, and is on the hunt to find the best kiss of all! Only a few words per pages, a quick bedtime read which all children will love, especially for the rhyming and onomatopoeic words!
on 23 July 2011
My 2 year old grand daughter loves this book. The illustrations are beautiful and the sentences on each page are short and very relevant. The idea of various animals kissing greatly amuses her. One of her favoutite soft toys is a penguin, so she loves spotting the penguin found on each page. Would highly recommend it.
on 13 February 2012
My toddler daughter and I adore this book - perfect for bedtime reading, visual and not too long with a good ending. The biggest hug byt the same authornis also very good (and our favourite).