Format: HardcoverChange

on 26 October 2010
I was blown away by Chan's message "Lukewarm and Lovin' It" and so I wanted to buy both of his books geared towards adults, which I did. Then I saw he did a couple of children's books, which I snapped up for my little lambs.

The book is great. My children love it. The illustrations are fun and colourful.

The best part though is the strong message. I feel this is a message for the parents about the need to read the Bible for guidance and direction in our lives as well as the little ones.

This is a good quality, hardback book that will last years if looked after well.
on 3 December 2012
I first bought this book whilst in America for my grandchildren. It is a story of knowing that we can all make a difference.Children can learn about the bible and its written instructions for our lives.Its a lovely story.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2015
My son loved this story, and although the concept is simple, it even made me think. We bought this book after reading some of Francis Chan's other books (not kids books), like Crazy Love.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse