on 3 July 2009
I bought this book as I was struggling to find enough variation from two other GL cook books. I wasn't disappointed as the recipes on the whole are easy to follow, tend to use everyday ingredients and are quick to prepare and cook. The colour coded pages make it easy to decide on menus for the day although some of the accompanying dishes that don't have a dedicated recipe title are mis-coloured which is annoying.

Although I like the idea of having your choice of three meals in one view I don't get on with the format it's printed in as the pages don't always want to turn and I'm scared of tearing pages off the metal binding.

Generally I'd recommend it, just be gentle with page turning!
on 1 August 2013
It as it says, a diet planner. The recipes are already there all you have to do is decide what you want on any particular day.

It uses the traffic light system and is base on glycaemic loading, all is explained in the book very simply.

The first recipe I tried was the black eye bean soup, scrummy, yummy, yummy, and very quick to prepare.

If you are looking to loose weight without feeling hungary and would recommend you get this planner,