on 12 April 2014
Although these patterns do not include charts/graphs, their explanations are excellent (much easier I find than some of their
English equivalents). The book shows a variety of bobbles, clusters, shells and just a few ripple patterns. For those of us
who enjoy texture and simple patterns, this is great! Bright, colourful photos and easy explanations. It is an american book
using american terminology, but not a problem once you swap the names of stitches.
on 12 March 2015
I like the book but disappointed that all the patterns are written using the American stitch language and will therefore need translating. Perhaps I should have read the description more carefully ! This isn't a problem for me, just an inconvenience, but could throw less competent crocheters off course !!
on 30 May 2015
I think that this is a great book for beginners as it provides instructions on such a wide variety of stitches that it would probably take several months to try them all out however, I prefer to read charts over written instructions as provided in this book because it's confusing trying to remember which stitch is which when there is a big difference in terminology between the US and UK. A chart would nullify this problem.
Also for people who want to learn about different types of granny or motif squares, this isn't the book for you. The stitches in here are more like the style that people who don't knit or crochet will assume are knitted if that makes sense.
on 29 November 2015
The images are very poor, compared to other books.
The background/lighting are too dark so the spaces don't show very well. The yellow yarn is particularly bad.
Also there are no charts.
on 17 May 2014
A brilliant book full of inspirational ideas it is ideal reference for bothe beginners and intermediate alike and I have enjoyed looking at it
on 1 April 2014
I'll never run out of patterns for anything I want to crochet and having it on my Kindle Fire makes it more convenient to carry around.
on 3 July 2014
Very good book + good service all round. would recommend
on 17 December 2014
This is a great book with lots of beautiful stitches.
on 31 December 2014
3 stars specifically because I don't think crochet books work very well on kindle. Often the pattern / picture relation is lost because of this format, and, well, I just don't like crochet books on e readers, and I find it harder to find a pattern I want to use in the book.

The book it's self is, however a good compilation of stitch patterns. I'd advise buying the book tho, not the ebook version.
on 11 January 2016