on 1 November 2012
Like others I too thought this was very short, felt I had been short changed. Paying a full price for what was really only a short story. Wasn't impressed. A good enough plot but felt it was just a way to make more money.
on 7 June 2013
Very easy book to read. I am only new to faith and found the characters total trust in God an encouragement to me that he hears all prayers. I now can't wait to get started on The Bridge.
on 17 March 2013
This was my first kindle book. It was short and I couldn't set it down until I had it finished. Amazing reality of how God uses a book to heal us.
on 15 May 2013
I love Karen Kingsbury's books. She makes one feel like one is part of it or knows the people concerned.
already purchased The Bridge
on 26 March 2013
This book was that good I was hooked from page one and in fact couldn't set it down until I had it all read. Would really recommend it.
on 17 May 2013
Wonderful prequel to the Bridge, which I then just had download for my Kindle, the prequel a good appetiser very cleverly written
on 4 February 2013
Good, captivating short story. A little bit predictable , but that's how some short stories go...but it's a nice quick read!
on 13 June 2013
I just love all Karen Kingsbury books and this one doesn't disappoint! Makes me want to read "The Bridge" now too!
on 18 June 2013
These books have been recommended to me by friends and I look forward to reading the many books by Karen Kingsbury
on 8 November 2012
The book was worth reading but I did not find it as good as The Bridge, although all of Karens material is ggod