Have you started fly fishing and you're finding it hard going?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, this beginner's guide to fly fishing will explain all you need to know and get you well on your way to catching your first trout!
In this practical and easy to follow guide you will learn:
• How to choose the right fly rod and reel for the waters you want to fish
• How to set up your fly tackle including backing, fly line, leaders and tippets
• How to cast using clear step by step illustrated instructions
• The different types of flies and how to use them
• How to play and land trout
• How to choose the best water to begin fly fishing
• All the knots you need to know
• Tips and advanced techniques that can vastly improve your success
• How to identify the fish you catch
The Beginner's Guide to Fly Fishing will take you step by step through each stage from choosing the right tackle to proudly landing your first of many trout.