The Beginner's Guide to Coarse Fishing
2014 Revised Editition - now optimised for tablets and high resolution Kindles
This comprehensive guide, updated in 2014 for tablets and high resolution Kindles, is packed with information about tackle, rigs, baits and the different species of fish you can catch in british waters.
The author draws on his 40 years as a coarse angler to explain the tackle, tactics and bait needed to catch coarse fish.
Illustrated with picture of the tackle and rigs to use, as well as pictures to help you to identify the fish you catch, this guide will give you a head start in this most fascinating of outdoor sports.
In The Beginner's Guide to Coarse Fishing you will learn:
- How to choose the fishing tackle you need to get started
- Fishing methods for rivers and stillwaters
- How to set up common fishing tackle rigs with descriptions and illustrations
- What baits, ground baits and flavourings to use
- how to tie fishing knots
- What tackle you need for a day's fishing
- How to identify the different species of coarse fish from colour illustrations
- What licences and permissions you need to go fishing
Scroll up and click the 'buy' button at the top of this page to download The Beginner's Guide to Coarse Fishing to your Kindle device, computer, tablet or smartphone.