on 2 December 2011
I read the babysitters club books as a kid and I am so pleased they have brought them back out, and by releasing them on Kindle I can sneakily read my favourite kids books without being judged!!
Things are starting to go well for The Baby-Sitters Club. They're getting a fair amount of babysitting jobs and the business is paying off not only for them, but the adults who hire them, as well.

When the Phantom Caller, a jewel thief who calls and hangs up, then robs the house he just called, is reported in the area, the babysitters are uneasy. Their fear, however, grows worse when they start receiving hang-up calls on the job.

Is it the Phantom Caller or a prank caller? Whatever it is, the babysitters are on the case and are determined to protect the kids they watch.

One of the more unique books in THE BABY-SITTERS CLUB series, readers will enjoy the mix of humor, mystery, and friendship. The characters are better and even more memorable than they were in the first book, and their new challenges keep the book interesting.

Readers who like realistic fiction will enjoy reading CLAUDIA AND THE PHANTOM PHONE CALLS.

Reviewed by: Kira M
on 18 June 2013
I chose this book as a 5 star rating because it is awesome and no matter what it always left me on a cliff hanger If u read this book u will enjoy the adventure of Claudia Stacey marry Ann and of course Kristy. I find this book riviting and amazing I would defiantly recommend it
on 26 November 2012
A great book and recommended! It scared me when I first read it but once you read it and know the ending it's ok. Looking forward to reading it again!
on 30 December 2012
I loved it I might start a babysitter club when I am older with all my friends and I want to see the film's of the babysitters club
on 1 March 2013
Great book made me smile forgot about babysitters club mystery's will be looking that up soon think the author is amazing.
on 23 August 2015
great book and has you on the edge of your seat and is even a little bit scary at times but over all a great book