Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
The Atlas of Climate Change: Mapping the World's Greatest Challenge Paperback – 1 Oct 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Concise in expression, with handsome cartography and a text that
sticks to the facts, it elucidates the key issues surrounding global
climate change. -- Kirkus Review
Condenses key findings from the scientists and is packed with
facts, graphs and maps explaining how climate change is affecting the
Simply fascinating...the Atlas rings with intuitive clarity. -- The Social Science Review
This is a remarkable piece of work and extremely readable.
Powerful illustrations and graphics. -- R K Pachauri, Director-General, TERI
This pioneering atlas will become an essential point of reference
for anyone looking for a quick and accurate overview of this
multidisciplinary subject. -- John Ashton, Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
About the Author
Kirstin Dow (University of South Carolina) is Senior Research Fellow, Stockholm Environment Institute. Thomas E. Downing (Stockholm Environment Institute) is Visiting Fellow at Oxford University, contributor to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), and advisor to the UK Climate Impacts Programme and House of Commons International Development Committee.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Meteorology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Global Warming
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Pollution
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Weather
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Environment
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > World Atlases & Maps