* 'Erotic fiction' here refers to literature which deals openly and excitingly with sexuality as a part of human experience.
* Also available on jessINK.com/erotic_writing.htm
LENGTH: 11,000 Words
* * *
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Is the sex in Fifty Shades of Grey realistic?
2. Jess's Erotic Stash (recommended reading / sex education)
3. Gender Fluidity / Social Construct of Gender
4. Taboo Sexual Relations
5. BDSM at jessINK
6. Religion & Sex
7. The Art of Erotic Writing
8. Your Views (Q&A Invitation on Porn vs. Erotica)
* * *
"Dear Jess, I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your writing: your writing reflects something genuine, something real, about our generation that few writers have had the talent or the courage to uncover. Thank you."
-- Reader/Customer Email, 2010
"[The Devilin Fey] was erotic without being pornographic, emotional without being sappy, spiritual without being preachy...just enjoyable reading. Kudos to Jess C Scott."
-- Paul G. / Amazon review (unsolicited), July 2010
"Just read Real Love Versus Romance...loved the ideas & compilation of ideas...great!! :) i agreed with many of the points of how romance has been commercialized for effect instead of portraying the actual depth of true romance...i roll my eyes at what is considered "love stories" nowadays...even being a guy (haha), i can appreciate a story that portrays real love & shows depth in what romance is (means)..."
-- P.T. / Chesapeake, OH, April 2012
The following two quotes summarize my belief in the need for high-quality erotic literature that deals with sexuality in an enriching, authentic way:
(1) ". . .it is vital for good erotica to be published, so that we can see for ourselves the difference between the life-enhancing, and the sordid and destructive."
~ From Erotica: An Illustrated Anthology of Sexual Art and Literature, by Charlotte Hill and William Wallace
(2) "Real sex is the sort our culture and most mass media propaganda don't recognize: not that intercourse, or masturbation, or genital kisses aren't real sex, but some other things are real sex too, which people need, but which don't excite our time and age."
~ From The Joy of Sex, by Dr. Alex Comfort
Jess is an author/artist/non-conformist who's dedicated to writing original stories that are both meaningful and entertaining.
Most of Jess's work is fueled by an intense drive to inspire others to favor social/spiritual values over shallow values. Visit her website for free samples and more!