Format: Cards|Change

on 18 June 2011
I saw these cards in a shop before purchasing on Amazon and I really love these cards. They are something that you just pick one a day and just see what the message is, some of them are reassuring, life changing and sometimes gives a telling off to your ego.

They are beautifully designed (pictures in product gallery) and when I showed them to a friend she fell in love with them also and has bought them too.

Nice cards and I recommend a purchase.
review image review image
on 1 June 2010
I like these cards, I like the beautiful pictures and colours. I have found the cards to be very acurate to my queries. When I have been mulling things over in my mind and then chosen 1,2, or 3 cards, I have been amazed at how relevant the cards have been to my thoughts. They have helped me to see the situation from more than one point of view. They are gentle, lovely, lovely cards and yes I can recomend them.
on 7 August 2012
These cards look gorgeous. I love the artwork. They are extremely accurate and offer useful advice in a range of different situations. The handbook is positive and clear. I'm using them every day at the moment.
on 17 April 2011
I was drawn to these cards long before I bought them, so I knew they would be right for me. Just like other reviewers say, I found them to be spot on and very intuitive and helpful.Sonia is wonderful.
I would recommend them.
on 13 May 2013
i was suprised with these cards having only ever bought tarot cards i gound these easy on the eyes and easy to read would i buy more certainly
on 19 June 2013
I have lots of different packs of cards, however I have to say these are my favorites. I would highly recomend these.
on 21 June 2012
I have used a pack of these cards before so i knew what to expect.They are a very good quality pack of cards,full size and waxed.they are supplied in a sturdy cardboard box with lid .also included is a small booklet for definition and spreads of the cards.The cards were well packaged and fast delivery.also much cheaper than the high street.If this is the kind of item your after you will not be disappointed.
on 11 September 2014
these cards are beautifully illustrated, I really enjoy looking at the artwork before I turn to the definition or meaning in the little book. All the cards appear to be positive and encouraging, and usually spot on for where I am at. For example I was giving the house a good spring clean when these arrived, but I could not resist trying them out - the card that came up was about clearing your home!

I love these cards, and use them often.
on 9 October 2013
Nice thoughts although the constant references to ego vs Spirit is not to my taste in oracle cards and I found that a bit irritating after a while, although that's just personal choice. I much prefer the other Sonia Choquette cards 'Ask Your Guides' and 'Trust Your Vibes' as they are less 'preachy' to my mind. However, I think this pack is a good starter for people new to spiritual ways of thinking and would recommend it on that level.
on 1 May 2013
Love these cards i use them the most they have lovely sentiments great illustration and very simple to read from ..