- Audio CD (11 Nov. 2013)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Box set
- Label: Ministry of Sound
- ASIN: B00F6A90VO
- Other Editions: MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (141 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,431 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
The Annual 2014 Box set
|Price:||£5.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A total of eight UK #1 Singles this year have come from dance artists. Featured artists Duke Dumont, Avicii vs Nicky Romero, Rihanna, Robin Thicke Feat. Pharrell, Naughty Boy Feat. Sam Smith and John Newman have all secured UK #1 singles in 2013 and Calvin Harris even broke Michael Jackson’s record for the number of top 10 singles from one album.
This epic three-CD journey features exclusive new tracks from London Grammar, Armand Van Helden, the Disclosure co-produced "J.A.W.S." from Lxury, DVBSS & Borgeous, DJ Fresh plus the future smash "Look Right Through" from Storm Queen. It's also packed with 2013’s biggest chart hits including tracks from Disclosure, Martin Garrix, Chase & Status, Sub Focus, Bastille, Knife Party and the monster anthem "Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat" from Calvin Harris & Riva Starr.
The album you receive will be packaged with the cover in one of the three colour variations available.
Top Customer Reviews
All in all it is a good selection of tunes, well worth buying
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some great tracks although I only gave a 4 as its not my favourite Ministry of Sound Album not enough dance tracks for me. Although a good all round album mainly.Published 7 months ago by Tried and tested