Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 13 December 2013
This stool is nothing like the description. It does not work, is not the given measurements and cannot be used. There are 2 straps each side instead of the 1 shown. They are too short so the chair cannot open to clip the bottom plastic strap together to hold the whole thing up. The chair is 6" deep as promised but only 9" wide and cannot be opened beyond 8" high and even then cannot be sat upon as there is nothing holding it together. This stool is a total scam, waiting for an accident to happen. I will be returning it to Amazon. Very disappointed ideed
on 28 June 2013
Great for those who need to rest from time to time. Maybe a little low for some knees, but makes up for it by being a leg rest!
on 8 January 2013
I was disappointed. The frame is quite heavy and it it is a struggle to fix in position. I will not use it much. I might keep it in the car.
on 7 July 2014
I was very dissapointed by the pocket chair.
I found it impossable to fasten, my brother managed but only by pushing down hard. It would be very difficult for a lot of people to do these up. The three sent to me did not look like the picture, having two straps on each side, not just the one. I was not happy with the stability of the item.
on 14 August 2013
Just what I needed for the long wait at the theme park. More of a ruck sack chair than a pocket one though
on 20 September 2013
Although you need a very big pocket to fit it, it's perfect for take a rest after a hard day walking. You can store it into a bag or a rucksack and open it wherever you need it. Nice for travelling also. Good buy.
on 11 September 2014
It does as it says, but I've scored it low because as well as being VERY small, it is very stiff and takes some strength to be able to attach the parts at the bottom that keep it together. If you're strong and have a small rear it'll suit you we'll!
on 24 December 2012
Useful portable folding seat which can fit in the large pocket of an overcoat easily asssembled I would reccomend it
on 15 July 2014
very flimsy, does not hold much weight, and certainly does not fit into a pocket (unless you have massive pockets!)
on 11 June 2014
On receiving the packaged chair I promptly opened only to find mould had been growing the canvas, like it had been stored in damp environment. Thought I would over look this and promptly assemble the chair and sat on it for the first time, only for the chair to collapse. Picking myself from the floor I inspected the chair. On close inspection I noticed there is metal rods that allows the chair to fold down, which had come out of there housing, the solution was to use cable ties to hold them together, preventing them from splitting apart from the housing. This seemed great idea until 2 day later. The chair was flattened. I was so confident that my solution would work, just the product wasn’t up to standard from start. I feel let down (literality) and my confident has been bruised along with bottom.