on 10 July 2013
Move aside all tired and dated super heroes, there's a new kid in town. This is a great story that will appeal to all ages, both young and the young at heart. Your children will love you even more when you regale them of the wondrous powers of Fart Man and his trusty sidekick Stinky. Although please do remember to warn them not to try this at home, Fart Man and Stinky are professionals, they know what they are doing!

This is a great book! It's great fun to read, and although your olfactory senses will probably close down at the thought of some of the explosions, this is a funny book, and I highly recommend it.
on 14 November 2013
When I was a child, it was rude to break wind. Especially if you didn't at least try to suppress it.

Now, it seems it's perfectly acceptable - even recommended - to fart as loudly and as publicly as you possibly can. Even in print.

I'm sorry, but I just can't find it in me to like books about farting, even if they are wildly successful (according to the author). We ought to maintain at least some standards, don't you think?

I know I'm from a different era, but still.
on 6 July 2013
A new superhero is on the block. Enter the amazing Fart-man to save the day with his side kick Stinky. Kids will love this story as well as the great illustrations.
on 4 February 2014
Its not really my cup of tea but my seven year old grandson liked it. The idea of being a superhero by 'gassing' people appealed!
on 22 December 2013
My 10yr old grandson was delighted with this as a gift. It was easy to read and very funny.A good buy.