Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 September 2008
as with the first book in the karate bible book series, the advanced karate bible is an easy reader with very detailed photos and easy to understand descriptions. this is a very good compliment to black belts wishing to take their next grading or wish to boost thier understanding of karate. this book has helped me no end of times since recieving my black belt.
on 6 October 2008
This book just as the first in its series, is just as well explained with clear diagrams and in depth explanations and makes it a good supliment to a blackbelt training in shotokan for their next grading. also the layout of the book makes it quick to navigate and get to the page you want as quick as possible!
on 22 June 2011
Advanced Karate Book?

Sorry but the techniques in this book are far from advanced! I have been teaching my purple and brown belts more advanced techniques than this for years.

This book just has some very basic moves in. Yes the katas are advanced ones but I bought the book with the hope of finding some new things to teach my black belts.

Very poor book for advanced grades.
on 14 September 2014