- From mountain bikes to cycle computers, find 1000s of products in our bikes store.
The Advanced Cyclist's Training Manual: Fitness and Skills for Every Rider Paperback – 29 Nov 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
Luke Edwardes-Evans is a journalist and former editor of Winning: Bicycle Racing Illustrated, Cycle Sport and Tour magazines. He is currently deputy editor of Cycling Active. A keen amateur racer, he has experienced virtually every branch of the sport from road racing to TTs, track, cyclo-cross and mountain biking. Gerard Brown is a photographer and a passionate randonneur.